In 2007, they successfully sold out 18 loft condominiums at Powers Park Lofts, a historic preservaton/adaptive reuse project located at 387 Third Avenue in Troy’s Lansingburgh neighborhood. They transformed a former textile factory, built in the mid-1800s and early 1900s, into the area’s first true loft condos. For more information, please visit www.powersparklofts.com.
- Commercial, retail and multi-family development
- Retail and office leasing and marketing
- Site selection, feasibility studies and market analyses
- Adaptive re-use of historic properties
- Construction consultation
- Lease analysis and expert negotiation on behalf of tenants and landlords