In 2001, as developers, they completed the MASIE Center, an 8,000 square foot “smart” building located at 95 Washington Street in Saratoga Springs. This was a sensitive infill project on the city’s west side. The building’s exterior reflects the historic Victorian neighborhood. Its interior features state-of-the-art furnishings and technology, including e-commerce and e-learning laboratories, and a fully digital Internet television broadcast studio.
- Commercial, retail and multi-family development
- Retail and office leasing and marketing
- Site selection, feasibility studies and market analyses
- Adaptive re-use of historic properties
- Construction consultation
- Lease analysis and expert negotiation on behalf of tenants and landlords