In 1999, they accomplished the restoration and adaptive reuse of the historic US Postal facility on Broadway in downtown Saratoga Springs. Through a unique public/private partnership, they master-leased and renovated into usable commercial space the area no longer used by the Postal Service The income generated by their lease justified the allocation of Postal Service funds for a magnificent $250,000 historic restoration of the grand public rotunda.
- Commercial, retail and multi-family development
- Retail and office leasing and marketing
- Site selection, feasibility studies and market analyses
- Adaptive re-use of historic properties
- Construction consultation
- Lease analysis and expert negotiation on behalf of tenants and landlords